Friday, April 20, 2018

Lawn Fawn Hay There Card Series Day 3

 Hi there and welcome to day 3 of my Lawn Fawn Hay There card series! Today I’m sharing a try-fold card I created for a little something different.
 Below are some pictures showing my process on how I made this card. I started out with some white cardstock and some of the farm animals from the Hay There stamp set that I had stamped and die cut using the Hay There dies. I took two horizontal white card bases and die cut one using the Stitched Hillside Borders die and the other using the Little Picket Fence Border and merged them together so that the top layer flips to the left and the center layer flips to the right.
 In the second step below you can see how I’m playing with the layout of the animals and the placement of my sentiment.
 Here I’ve colored my images using Copic markers.
 And below I’ve die cut my hillsides with green cardstock and yellow gingham paper.  The next step I did after this was to stamp my sunshine, from the Hello Sunshine set, in the upper right corner and blend on some tumbled glass distress ink for my sky. After that, I added the inside panel and some more farm animals and adhered everything together popping up some of the animals with foam tape.
Below is a quick video of how my card opens with the different flaps and panels.
If you missed Day 1 or Day 2 of my Lawn Fawn Hay There series you can click here and here.






2 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

cute as can be! Love how it opens!

JoAnn said...

So adorable. Love all those cute animals and the design of your card.