Thursday, April 19, 2018

Happy Birthday from the Whole Herd


 Hello and thank you for stopping by! I’ve finally had time to sit down and create some cards using the fun new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies I received a few weeks ago. Yesterday I shared the first two cards I created using the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Hay There and today I’m back again to share another card I made using the same set.
For my card today, I started out by stamping and coloring a bunch of these cute Hay There farm animals then using the Hay There Lawn Cuts die cutting them out. Then along the top of a white card base, I blended on some tumbled glass distress ink for my sky and added some die cut clouds. After that, I added a piece of Lawn Fawn Knock on Wood green woodgrain paper and along the bottom I added a strip of yellow polk dot paper from from the Lawn Fawn Meadow Collection and stamped my sentiment. Next I used the Happy Birthday Line Border die and some white cardstock to die cut the first half of my sentiment and glued that right along the seam between the green paper and the yellow. Once that was done I adhered the barn and fence line then added the animals, popping up the cow, pig and chicken with foam tape. Super fun and easy!


No comments: