Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Have a Magical Day - (CTD437)

Hello there!  Good morning!  It's Wednesday and time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.  Before I get to my card, I'd like to welcome our April Guest Designer, the talented Jeanne Jachna.
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Fairy Friends and Fairy Friends Lawn Cuts to create a spring time birthday card.  I started out with a white card base, added a panel of aqua mist cardstock that I stamped with a cloud stamp from the Hello Sunshine stamp set.  On top of that, I added a vertical strip of white cardstock and along the bottom, I added a piece of new leaf cardstock that I die cut using the Grassy Hillside Borders which I stamped using the sentiment from the Fairy Friends set.  The fun part of creating this card was adding the Fancy Folded Banners which I stamped using the Happy, Happy, Happy set and the stamped, colored and die cut fairies and tulips.  For some added detail, I adhered the fairies with foam tape and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to their wings and some white gel pen to all the images.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Jeanne Jachna - April Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


Lawn Fawn - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Fairy Friends


Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Fairy Friends


Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamps


Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Grassy Hillside Borders


Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Fancy Folded Banners


Lawn Fawn - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Happy Happy Happy

Pin It

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Your card is so fun and adorable! I just love how you combined the color challenge colors.

A.Rose said...

It's so nice to see something from those cute little Lawn Fawn sets! Your coloring is so bright and fun!