Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Sweet Birthday Wishes - (CTD422)

Hello!  It's time for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge and we've got some fun colors for everyone to create with!  Before I get to my card, I'd like to welcome our two guest designers for this month, Leigh Penner and Kim Singdahlsen.
For my card, I used the My Favorite Things stamp set Beary Special Birthday and the Beary Special Birthday Die-namics.  I started out with a white card base, then used a stitched rectangle die and die cut a piece of enchanted evening cardstock.  Next I used a MFT Circle Grid stencil and stenciled on some enchanted evening ink onto my background.  I added a horizontal strip of raspberry fizz polka dot paper and a MFT Single Stitched Rectangle die cut frame.  After that I stamped my sentiment from the MFT stamp set Celebrate with Cake onto a banner, stamped and colored my images with Copic markers and die cut them out.  I adhered my sentiment banner first, then the packages and finally my bear image with foam tape.  As a final touch I added some orange enamel dots and some glossy accents to the bears nose.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Leigh Penner & Kim Singdahlsen - December Guest Designers


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.
Pin It

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute way to send birthday wishes.