Friday, December 23, 2016

Holiday Tweets

Hello there!  For those of you who celebrate Christmas, are you ready for the holiday?  I'm actually on schedule this year which is surprising.  I'm excited for Christmas!  I love seeing the faces of my kids as they open their gifts Christmas morning and I enjoy getting together to celebrate with family.

I'm popping in today to share a card that I created a few weeks ago using the sweet Newton's Nook Designs stamp set Holiday Tweets.  I decided to go with non-traditional colors for my card and used different shades of aquas.  I started out with a white card base, then added a matted piece of My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland designer paper.  Next I added a vertical banner from the same designer paper.  Then I stamped and colored the bird image (using Copic markers) and Merry Christmas sentiment and die cut the image using a square die and matted it with ocean tides cardstock, popping it up with foam tape.  I added some finishing touches like the small snowflake, silver gems, silver metallic twine and used some silver metallic pen on the packages in the nest.
I'll be back tomorrow to share some Christmas tags!

Pin It

1 comment:

HJ said...

Really sweet card. Merry Christmas to you and your family.