Saturday, November 19, 2016

Time to Celebrate - 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Good morning!  Today I'm happy to be participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event hosted by the lovely, Tracey McNeely.  I'm excited to be playing along with the Where Creativity Meets C9 team and that Concord & 9th is sponsoring our post today.

Concord & 9th
For my tag, I used the Concord & 9th stamp set, Wildflower which is one of my favorites, along with the set, Birdie Banners for my sentiment.  I started out by die cutting my tag using the Concord & 9th Bags & Tags dies, then stamped my sentiment, leaf images and mistletoe.  Next I stamped my flowers onto a piece of scrap white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers (R24,R27,R29).  After that I cut out my flowers and adhered them onto my tag, curling up the petals just a bit and used a Wink of Stella glitter pen in the centers of the flowers.  I attached my tag with a red glittered clothes pin and a cut of gold sequin thread to a parchment bag.

There are prizes to be won over at Tracey's blog so be sure to pop over for all of the details!  Thanks for stopping by!


Wildflower Stamp Set

from: Concord & 9th

Birdie Banners Stamp Set
from: Concord & 9th


Bags and Tags Dies

from: Concord & 9th


Pin It

5 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the flowers.
So bright and cheerful.
thanks for sharing.

NanW said...

Lovely tag. The sequin string is a great touch.

Bobby said...

Those flowers are wonderful as the star of your tag, Lyn.

Lisa said...

Oh yeah.. that die is very cool... I might need that! And your tag is beautiful! The coloring of the flowers.... fantastic!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

This tag is stunning!