Sunday, August 14, 2016

Make a Wish

Happy Sunday!  Today I've got a card that I created for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #293 using the fun MFT's stamp sets Celebrate with Cake & Big Birthday Sentiments.
I ended up flipping the sketch upside down for my card so that I could use the larger area on top for my cake and the smaller for my sentiment.  I used the MFT striped pink sorbet paper and used my Misti to create the pink and yellow sentiment.  I used daffodil delight (SU) and hibiscus burst (PTI) ink along with going gray (SU) for the cake stand and I added small yellow rhinestones to the centers of each flower.

Pin It

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Lynn, making me wish I got this cake! 💕

Michelle said...

This is such a yummy card! Love your take on the challenge and that sentiment makes me hungry!

Susan R. Opel said...

You've been spotted!

http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedSept6

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things