Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Monkey Business - (CTD395)

It's the first of June!  Time is flying!  Are you ready for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge?  Before I get to my card, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the talented, Kara Vrabel who is our guest designer for this month.
For my card, I kind of took liberties with the colors for this week because I used these fun My Favorite Things, Cheeky Monkeys which I already had colored weeks ago and yes they have some teal and yellow colors but I thought they would work well for my card.  I colored the Monkeys with Copic markers and stenciled my background using a MFT Diagonal Bars stencil and some new leaf (PTI) ink.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams' blog links below OR you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and you can see all the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Kara Vrabel - June Guest Designer


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

Pin It

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Your monkeys are so adorable and will surely make some lucky recipient smile!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute!