Saturday, October 3, 2015

You are SPOOKTACULAR!

 Hi there, crafty friends!  Happy World Card Making Day!  I'm popping in today to share a card that I created using this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #206.
For my Halloween card I started out with a white card base, then added a panel of lavender lace card stock.  On top of the lavender, I added a piece of watercolor paper that I watercolored with crushed olive distress ink.  Then I used my circle dies to cut out two circles in black card stock and one from designer paper and then added my fun stamped, die cut and colored images from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Spooktacular, popping up the little ghost.


I hope you're able to have some crafty time for yourself today!

Pin It

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so fun! I love these adorable Halloween images! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I love this card! Your images and sentiment are the coolest and that water coloured background is perfect! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Totally fun for Halloween! The background is fabulous and makes those images pop! So glad you. Joined us at FMS!