Sunday, September 20, 2015

Best Fishes

 Hi there!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
I've got a simple fishy birthday card using this week's sketch.  I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set, Fintastic Friends along with the coordinating dies and the Lawn Fawn set, Argyle Backdrops for my background.  I started out with a black card base, then added my argyle stamped hawaiian shores piece and die cut circle from summer sun.  Then I stamped my sentiment onto a strip of limeade ice and added my stamped, die cut and Copic colored fish bowl and food.
Below are a few pictures of some fall goodie bags I put together to take up to my daughter's college and give to her and her friends.  There was a sale at Bath & Body Works on the pocket antibacterial gels so I picked up a few of those, then stopped at Target and found the matching tissues in the dollar spot (love Target!).  I added some packs of cinnamon gum and some autumn Hersey kisses.  I stamped and die cut the cute owl from the Lawn Fawn stamp set You're a Hoot.  Then I die cut white tags, added some washi tape along the bottom, stamped my sentiment and popped up the orange owl then tied up my goodie bags with ribbon.  Easy peasy fun fall goodies!


Pin It

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love, love, love this fun card! The colors are fun and I like how you used the sketch for a square lay out.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is so cute!!!!! Love!!!
And those treat bags are great! I bet everybody will love receiving one of these!