Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hello Friend - {SSSC259}

Hello friends!  Have you heard the news?  The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge has a new home! We hope you'll pop over to take a look at our new site and play along with this week's challenge.

This week's challenge is to create a card using a past Sweet Sunday Sketch.  Once you've created your card, be sure to link it up to our new site.
For my card, I used last week's sketch #258 which I loved (something about the large middle circle gives so many possibilities).  I also used another new Papertrey Ink stamp set, Bitty Bouquets.  The font for the sentiments in this set along with the different flowers makes it a must have, so pretty.  I started out with a white card base, then an embossed panel of raspberry fizz, a strip of white cardstock and white banners and a square of bright yellow gingham designer paper.  I stamped my sentiment and added my die cut roses with a little bit of yellow stickles in their centers and tied on some yellow bakers twine to finish it off.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

10 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So LOVE this card LYnn, it totally ROCKS!! The colors are perfection!!!

Dana White said...

The colours are gorgeous. Stunning card Lynn

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Lynn!! Love the sketch you chose and your colors are devine!!

Tracy said...

L*O*V*E this Lynn! What a perfect way to say hello to a friend. This definitely put a smile on my face.

Joan V said...

Lynn,this card is stunning. I just love that Bitty Bouquet stamp set, too. But what a cheery card to send to a friend. Love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jodi Collins said...

Seriously. You are KILLING ME with these stamps! I LOVE those flowers and the gorgeous colors and patterns on this! LOVE!

Sankari W. said...

What a bright and gorgeous card!! Love the embossed cs and sweet blooms with the cheery twine!! Thanks so much for welcoming me to the team! Much love!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love the colors and the fabulous design.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love these bright colours and I really should pull out that embossing folder.

Jill said...

Lynn--this yellow & pink together are just dynamite--dig it so much! Fresh! :) Glad to be on this team with you! :)