Monday, November 17, 2014

Merry Christmas - {The Challenge #19}

Hello friends!  The Challenge #19 is up and has a fun new sketch and color pallet for all of us to create with.  We hope you'll join the design team and play along.
For my card I used just the sketch and created a Christmas card using the Papertrey Ink stamp set Polka Dot Parade #9.
Supplies: Polka Dot Parade #9 + coordinating die, Holly Jolly die, Snowflake embossing folder, Doodlebug Designs North Pole designer paper, Rhinestones, Foam tape.

Please be sure to visit the rest of The Challenge team so you can check out what they've created:
Pin It

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Completely adorable! I love the papers you used, Lynn!

Maura said...

What a bright, cheery Christmas card, Lynn! I had forgotten that I had that same Polka Dot parade set - thanks for the great reminder!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE your embossing and wonderful DP! Such a cohesive design !!!