Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  Today's card is a shaker card I made for my little guy to go along with a special treat I bought him.  I used the fun Lawn Fawn stamp set Spooktacular along with the coordinating dies.  For the inside of the shaker I stamped my sentiment, candy and some stars, then added three die cut and colored candy corn and some sequins for the loose shakers bits.  Once I had my shaker put together, I added my die cut and colored pumpkin on top of the acetate and added some yellow stickles to the eyes and mouth.  Some punched out stars and some black rhinestones helped to add a little bit of detail around the frame of the shaker and help to finish it off.  I'm entering this card over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is Anything Goes.
 Below are three of the thirty Halloween treat bags I put together for my son's class party today.  I used the same Lawn Fawn stamp set Spooktacular and tried to keep them simple since I was stamping so many.
 
Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween! 
 
Pin It

4 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Happy Halloweeeeeeen Lynn! I adore your BRIGHT happy projects. Love the orange and lime green! Have a fun day! :-)

Lucille K said...

Love the bright, happy colors of the shaker card and the little treat bags are so cute :)

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness that is SO adorable!! Can you believe I have not ever made a shaker card?? I have got to try this! That is the cutest card ever! Love the treat bags too!

Teresa Kline said...

fun card, fabulous colors! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*