Sunday, September 7, 2014

Birthday Collection - {SSSC235/CQC257}

Hello there!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  My mother mentioned to me that she was low on birthday cards and asked if I could make her a few more so she would have some on hand.  So I thought I'd use this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch for a start, along with the colors from this week's Colour Queen Challenge #257 and created seven birthday cards for my mom.
 All of the cards use the same colors and most of the same supplies so it was easy to mix up the layouts and create a few doubles to come up with a supply of cards for my mom.
Supplies: Friendly Flower + dies, Beautiful Butterfly die, Tag die and Oval dies PTI, Scallop border punch, Polka dot embossing folder, Buttons, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Foam tape. 
 
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:
 Hope you have a wonderful day!  Thanks for stopping by.
Pin It

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Lynn, I love these. The colors are gorgeous and the texture you added is lovely.

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh my goodness. These are all so beautiful, Lynn! GORGEOUS colors!

Barbara said...

OMGoodness! Your mother is all set for a while now, for sure! These are all gorgeous--I LOVE that color palette!!

Parker said...

Wow! I LOVE these colors together. They've inspired me. Thanks.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness, am I seeing double? You are so creative and so so smart too. I love your idea of making doubles, very clever and a great time saver too. Stunning cards. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

Jen Mitchell said...

Each and every one is just beautiful! I love that you took the colors and created such unique cards! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Kay Miller said...

OH what a lovely array of cards! The colors are so bright and fun and all of your designs are wonderful! Love them to pieces!

wienerhoneymooners said...

ADORE these cards, I also am anjoying looking round your lovely blog!
Congrats on top picks this challenge, very well done, you execute Die cuts so wonderfully!