Tuesday, July 22, 2014

With Sympathy

Hello!  Today I've got a sympathy card that I'm sharing.  I used the Clean & Simple sketch #300 below for my card, I'm not sure that it qualifies since I didn't use ribbon, but the sketch was my inspiration.  I always say I'm going to make a batch of sympathy cards to have at hand and some how I never get around to making them until I actually need one.  I did a bit of ghost stamping on this card and used the PTI sets Meadow Greens, Think Big Favorites #3 and Houndstooth.
 
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!
 
Pin It

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn a perfect sympathy card and definitely something you do not want to have to do when in need!

chera said...

Beautiful sympathy card! I might just had to case this one! :)

karen h said...

Wonderful card - love the technique!