Sunday, February 9, 2014

SSSC#206 - Rosie Posie Birthday

 Good morning!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Karen has another fun sketch for all of us to create with and we hope you'll play alone.
For my card I used the PTI stamp set Rosie Posie along with the coordinating dies and the Rustic Wreath die as my circle.  I decided to keep my card clean and simple with a white panel as my background and stamped the horizontal layer from the sketch.  I added my sentiment, die-cut pieces and a few embellishments to finish it off.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created:
It's amazing how a bad camera can make the cards you worked on and created look awful.  I've been taking pictures with my iPhone (which I need to upgrade) and every picture has wavy lines in it. And after loosing my Photoshop program on my computer I've been trying other editing programs but can't seem to find one that works really well for me. 
    Pin It

8 comments:

Dana White said...

Lynn this is brilliant and gorgeous!!

Tracy said...

Genius Lynn!!! Love, love, love this!

Karen Motz said...

Ooh Lynn, this is so different and so pretty! Really clever to use the wreath as the circle element!

Patricia said...

Oh Lynn, I love your take on this sketch! The Stamps behind the wreath for the horizontal panel is a great idea. Your flowers are beautiful, too!

airbornewife said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch.. love all the colors and elements you used. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Jodi Collins said...

Lynn, all of your creations make me swoon, and this one is no different! LOVE the wreath for the circle panel, and those flowers are just incredible!

Lori said...

Love your take on the sketch! Love the wreath as the sketch's round element and the stamped "panel" beneath it.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Lynn,

Wowza - I like everything about your card... the wreath effect, the sentiment, the flower. Its perfect!

Blessings,
Barb