Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CTD#258/RS#79 - Blooms Card Set

Hi there! It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! It's my turn as hostess over at the CTD site and I decided to go with some earthy colors, with a mix of greens and a warm brown. I loved the texture of the bouquet in the inspiration photo with the moss, berries, flowers and sedium.  I thought this would be a nice color combo to ease us into fall.
I created two cards using not only the CTD colors for this week but the Retro Sketches Challenge as well. Both card also use the Papertey Ink stamp sets Mini Blooms and Big Blooms with the coordinating dies.
 
Be sure to visit the other Color Throwdown design team members for more inspiration using this week's color challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper
 
Please welcome our September Guest Designer
Susan Roberts - Rainy Day Creations
 
Pin It

8 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

Beautiful, Lynn! Love the colors, layout, flags and the bling. My first thought when I saw them was I bet Lynn can't wait until fall gets here :)

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the flower stamps you used on this gorgeous creation, Lynn, and what a great sketch!!!!

Vickie Z said...

Love your earthy colors and your cards!!! Perfect for fall!! Thinking I may do another card using these colors!!

Lori said...

Just gorgeous, Lynn! Love the flower cluster in those earthy colors.

Luanne said...

I just love your designs Lynn. These two are no exception! What neat colors too!

Susan (rainy) said...

Gorgeous cards!! Absolutely LOVE the colors you chose for the Throwdown.

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE both of your cards! Somehow I missed that sketch...great layout! These colors were so fun to play with!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Lynn! I'm totally gaga for this color combo.... And your cards are wonderful!!! I need to find some time to play in this one! XOXO