Sunday, March 25, 2012

SSSC155 - Happiness

Hello there, I hope your weekend is going well!  It's Sunday and time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Karen has a great sketch for all of us to create with for the next two weeks and we hope you'll play along.
The card and projects that I'm sharing today are things that I created for this last Friday and Saturday when I attended the Michigan Mingle which is a stamping event through Splitcoast Stampers.  Each year I go with my friend Vicki and we talk, laugh and have fun stamping, it's great. 
For my card I ended up turning the the Sweet Sunday Sketch and used it to create a card for Vicki, I also created my name tag, spot marker for my seat and a few goodie bags for the sweet ladies at our table.  Every year I find that its easier if I come up with a theme and colors and use the same throughout each project I make for the mingle.  I guess I must really like butterflies because this is the second or third time I've done butterflies (next year will be something different for sure).



Supplies: Beautiful Butterflies + Butterfly die, Oval dies, Mat Stack die, Bags - PTI, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Top Note die - SU, Buttons, Grass border die & Jumbo Scallop die - MFT, Cloths Pins, Score Tap, Martha Stewart glitter.

To play along create a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, then go to Karen’s blog The Sweetest Thing and link your card so we can all see your creation! 

Be sure to visit each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers below for more samples using this week’s sketch!

Karen Motz: Paper Playhouse 
Sarah-Jane Kale': Janeybell
Vicki Burdick: It's a Stamp Thing
Jen Tapler: Jen Tapler Designs
Dana White: Dana's House of Cards
Karen Giron: The Sweetest Thing
Kristii Lockart - Sincerely Yours - Our Guest Sweet Sunday Stamper

10 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

Lynn, all of these projects are just so darn sweet! Love the color scheme, the bling and the coordination of it all (even your shirt yesterday...LOL). Had so much fun this weekend although I am still tired. Think a nap is in my plans for the day. Hope you are feeling better! {{{HUGS}}}}

Karen Giron said...

Love these, Lynn! I love the colors and really like how you used the same theme (how fun!) and I'm sure these were a huge hit!

Marisa said...

LOVE the card!! Rest of the project is fabulous as well. Fabulous colour combo.

Vicki Burdick said...

super, super cute Lynn, Love the butterfly theme and the colors you used!! The sketch looks great flipped that way!!!

Anonymous said...

Lynn, this is fantastic, love the butterflies!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable bags! i hope you don't mind I pinned them! :)

Lisa Lynn said...

This card is adorable and I love the matching bags. The colors are so springy.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

FRESH! That's the first word that came to mind. This whole suite of projects is fresh and clean and gorgeous! I'm inspired for Spring now! :-)

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow these are all so Darling! Love Love Love the Butterfly theme! So Cheery and springy & Your color combo is so Pretty! Love these! 8-)

Hugs
Shanno

Anonymous said...

I love your projects! !! Could you please let me know where you got the cute little bags? souixb367@ yahoo.com