Sunday, February 5, 2012

TSG/MOJO226 - Perk Up!


Hello friends!  Are you watching the Super Bowl?  I think one of the main reasons I watch is for the commercials, but I also enjoy watching the game.  Tonight I'm popping in to share a card that I created using the fun new There She Goes stamp set Perk Up! and the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #226

Supplies: Perk Up! - TSG, MME dp, Nestie dies, Ribbon, MFT rolled roses die, Scallop border punch, Pearl, Foam Tape.  Colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler.

5 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

Such a sweet card, Lynn! Beautiful colors and details... that rose is a perfect detail! Great job!

Dawn Easton said...

Sweet card, Lynn! Love the colour combo and the clean crisp feel of you card!! I watched the game but in Canada we can't see the good commercials :(

Lesley said...

This is pretty Lynn! That flower looks adorable with the mug image.

Marybeth said...

This is soo pretty and I love the layout. Your cards are always put together so well.

Ellen Taylor said...

Beautifully done! Love the clean lines and layout!