Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello!  Today is my good friend Bonnie's Birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE!!!) and I'm sharing the card I gave her about a week ago when I saw her last.  I've been friends with Bonnie for years, she's is a sweet, loving person who is so easy to talk with and who is also extremely talented.  She creates the most beautiful handmade one of a kind scrapbooks, scrapbook pages and home deco, each piece she creates is a complete work of art or I should say a work of the heart because of all of the wonderful detail she puts into everything she creates.  You can see some of her work by clicking the link here and you can also "like" her Facebook page for updates on her work by clicking here.
Supplies: Four of a Kind - PTI, Flower die - PTI, Butterfly die - SU, MME dp, Buttons, Circle Nesties, Rhinestones, Foam tape.  Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. I love all the colors you used.

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Lynn! Love the textured butterflies!

Allison said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours and layout!

Vicki Stys said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! I'm sure Bonnie loved it! She is one talented lady, I agree. Hope she has a great birthday!

Now, just tell me why you didn't post her age on your blog post, hmmm? :D

Anonymous said...

Very lovely. Love the colors.