Saturday, August 27, 2011

CPS130 - Exciting News

Hello friends!  I have some exciting news to share, a few weeks ago my card was chosen as one of the Super Six  over at the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge site and I won a guest designer spot. So today is my day as a guest designer for Sketch #130.  You can check out all of the details on how to play along by clicking HERE.

For the card that I created using the sketch I pulled out the Papertrey Ink stamp set Tea for Two along with the coordinating dies and some Lilybee designer paper.

I hope you'll find time to play along with this week's Card Patterns sketch!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

This is a fabulous card, Lynn. I'm not surprised you were picked as a guest designer! And the teapot (of course) makes me love it EVEN MORE <3!!!

Allison said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer! This card is fabulous! I love the colours and buttons!

Vicki Stys said...

Ditto, Emma! You are a great designer so I'm not surprised at all! Gorgeous card... LOVE the colors and you totally rocked the layout!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Congratulations, Lynn! Yellow and black are a wonderful dramatic colour combo!

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Lynn! I love the color combo and the pretty tea set! Great take on the CP sketch! Wonderful to have you as Guest Designer this week!