Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Friendship Blooms

 Hello!  Today's card is one that I created using the Taylored Expressions March Key Ingredients Kit and the TE stamp set Friendship Blooms.  I love the mix of the My Mind's Eye designer papers with the fun ribbons and embellishments from this months kit.  I used the green rhinestone brads from the kit in the center of each of the flowers from the Friendship Blooms set and popped them up using foam tape, I also added a row of scallops toward the bottom of my card using the TE Medium Scallop Border Die.

 
Thanks for visiting!


7 comments:

Jodi said...

I love your card, very nice.
I don't know why but I love that ribbon. Thanks for posting.

~Jodi~

http://jodiscardcreations.blogspot.com/

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this beautiful card with the bright, happy colors!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Lynn! love that pretty bow!

Vicki S. said...

Dang it... quit making me want this set!!!! LOL. You do the most beautiful cards with it, Lynn. Oh, and are we ever going to tire of those My Mind's Eye papers? {{Sigh}} Just gorgeous!

Allison said...

This is so pretty! Love the colours adn that beautiful bow!

Carla said...

Your card is so pretty!!! I love that fancy paper and your flowers. The ribbon is awesome! Hugs,

Dawn Easton said...

Love this! Thanks for the inspiration! I received my TE package while away and those dies are in it!!