Friday, February 18, 2011

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients

Friday at last!  Today's card was created using some of the supplies from this month's Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.  The My Mind's Eye designer papers that are in this months Kit are so rich and elegant looking, I love how some of them have a velvety flocking on them and the patterns are wonderful! 
For my card above I started out with a chocolate brown card base and went with a mix of the pink polka dotted designer paper and the brown flocked paper, I stamped my image from the TE stamp set Discover Your Wings and the Thank you sentiment from the Branching Out stamp set.  I used my Taylored Expressions Medium Scallop Border Die tucked under the edge of the brown flocked designer paper then tied on my ribbon.  I layered two of the lovely flowers with a pearl brad that all come in the Kit and added them to the corner of my image to finish it off.

Have you seen some of the fabulous projects that my team mates have created over at the Key Ingredients Blog?  If not you have to pop over and take a look!  You can click here to visit the KI Blog and if you'd like you can click here to visit this month's KI Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

just gorgeous Lynn!!!

Allison said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love the colours and details!

Michelle said...

beautiful card - love the colors and all the layers!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Lynn!!

Valerie said...

All your cards are beautiful. I left you an award over at my blog.

Thanks for sharing your blog with the public,
Valerie

Vicki S. said...

This is just gorgeous, Lynn! Love the richness of the papers and the colors are some of my favorites! Great job!

On a side note, I've been thinking about you this week with your little one. Hope that situation is improving.

Dawn Easton said...

Lynn, this is gorgeous! I think that is one of my fave TE sets, ever!

Karen Motz said...

This is beautiful Lynn! I just love everything about it!!

Angela - Bookaunt said...

I love this color combo - one of my favorite combos