Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CHA Super Show

Well I'm back!  After going to the CHA Super Show in Chicago and driving back home later in the day on Sunday I was pretty wiped out.  My friend Vicki and I had a really fun time going to the show and seeing so many great products, meeting some wonderful people and doing make and takes.  Below are just a few of the pictures I took while at the show.
Vicki and I before going into the show. 
She's such a sweet friend and I'm so happy she agreed to go with me.
Vicki while doing the make and take for Taylored Expressions.
It was so nice meeting up with my blogging friend Jenny Erichsen, she's a sweetheart.
Getting to meet Nichole Heady (one of the owners of Papertrey Ink) was a great surprise, she was really nice about having a picture taken with us.
These were card samples for the Papertrey Ink booth.
Inside the Papertrey Ink booth.
This was a shot of the Taylored Expressions booth which was buzzing with make and takes, demos and shoppers.  Taylor was so friendly to talking with (that's her standing in the back ground) it was great meeting her.
Fun card samples from the Taylored Expressions booth.
A highlight of the show for me was having the chance to meet up with a few of the Sweet Sunday Sketch girls.  From left to right is Karen Giron (our Sweet Sunday Sketch leader), me and Karen Motz I also had the chance to meet Joanne Basile.  These ladies are not only talented but friendly, down to earth fun loving girls and it was a pleasure to meet them.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So nice I got to meet you at CHA! Hope we can do it again sometime soon!

Vicki S. said...

I am so happy you asked me to go, Lynn... what a fun (and exhausting) weekend! Let's cross our fingers and hope CHA comes back to Chicago next year! :D Can't wait to see some creations with your new goodies!