Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Last of the Vintage Vogue Set


These are the last two cards out of the set I had created while staying with my mom and like I had said in my previous post it was fun to do a few sketches and create with using just one stamp set and a certain color palette.  Today I'm busy getting ready for my Stamp Camp which is tomorrow night so I'll have some fun projects I can share with you afterwards.

The card above measures 3 3/4" x 7" which fits into a letter sized envelope.
Supplies: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage, Ribbon, Oval Coluzzle, Rhinestone brad, Pearl, Piercer, Scallop border punch, Eyelet border punch, Pop dots.  Colors: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie.



13 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

totally loving these cards Lynn, fabulous!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the layout on this one and how you used so many different stamps together but it doesn't look too busy. Very pretty color combo.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely cards! Have fun!

Scrappychick said...

Gorgeous Lynn! Love the colors :) Wish you were going with me to CHA this week!

Emily said...

Love your color choice here Lynn and how you made use of most of those stamps from that great set. I have that one on order:)) I think that will be one of my fav sets going forward.

Nancy Riley said...

Lynn, you are a genius!!! I love every one of the cards you've created with Vintage Vogue ... every single one of them is spectacular!!! YOU ROCK !!!!

Julie Marshall said...

These cards are great! Love the color scheme and how you've used the stamps. TFS!

Marie said...

These are gorgeous Lynn!! I love this color combo and may have to use it or just be inspired by the bright fun feel of it on my next stamped project!! TFS

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

Wow, I am so impressed with the variety of cards you made with one set and the same colors! They are all darling. I hope it's not the last we see of Vintage Vogue from you :D

Debbie Modrowsky said...

LOVE your site and LOVE your samples. These cards are making me LOVE Melon Mambo.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Lynn, I have loved every one of your Vogue cards.

joyk said...

Totally fabulous cards using Vintage Vogue. Love the color palette too!!

Cindy Beach said...

Love the beautiful set, Lynn, your work is amazing! Love the fresh colors.