Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tote-ally Tess Card and Pillow Box


Happy Wednesday!  I hope all of you had a great Christmas spending time with your loved ones and making good memories.  Our Christmas was spent with my side of the family for Christmas Eve then my husbands for Christmas Day. On Saturday we had a mini high school reunion for my husband and another family get together at our house on Sunday.  We were busy from last Thursday to Sunday and had a great holiday.
Today I have a matching card and Pillow Box to share, I used the new stamp set Tote-ally Tess that will be in the Occasions Mini Catalog coming out on January 5th.  This stamp set is so fun to work with and my inspiration was the little flower I stamped inside the card Tess is holding.  The Pumpkin Pie flower is repeated in both the card, the box and designer paper.  I paper pieced her shirt and colored the rest of her using an aqua brush and ink.  I had started out creating a card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge but I thought the flower looked best in the lower right corner instead of upper right so I'm not sure if my card still qualifies.






Supplies: Tote-ally Tess, Tiny Tags, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Sizzix Pillow Box die, Sizzix Baskets & Blooms die (for the flowers), Sizzix Matchbox die, Medium Jewelry Tag punch, Circle punches, Corner Rounder punch, Scallop border punch, Nestie, Ribbon, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Aqua brush, Pop dots.  Colors: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Going Grey.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Totally cute! You did a great job with the layout. Love it!

Vicki Burdick said...

Totally adorable Lynn!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

YUMMY! I love these colors and the image is just adorable! I also like the dry embossing in the corner . . . just a hint of interest!

Tina said...

This is awesomely cute!

Michelle said...

super cute and oh so fun! Love the DP and your embossing on the card is an awesome touch!

Danni said...

Very cute and very fun!!!

Bananastamper said...

Great project Lynn, bright and cheery colors! Glad to hear you have had a good (and busy!) holiday
!
cheers,
Shanna

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 1st. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Erna Logtenberg said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! Need I say more :-)))

rozie640 said...

Adorable card and pouch!!! I have resisted buying tht set and now it looks like I'll be buying it in the New Year, gotta have a gal stamper!

Stamp and Smile said...

O' WOW!! Super cute Lynn... LOVE the fun cheery colors... reminds me of spring! (It's cold here and I'm thinking warm weather.. Ha!)

Happy New Year! :)

Julie Marshall said...

Adorable! Love Tess and the color scheme. TFS!