Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mojo Monday - Branch Out

Today's card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #113 and uses the stamp set Branch Out which is on the SU dormant list. I had this card ready to post yesterday but for some reason Blogger was giving me trouble unloading my picture. This card is actually very sparkly in real life because every falling snowflake in the main image has Dazzling Diamonds on it. The Bashful Blue panel was stamped with snowflakes from the Christmas Punch stamp set and the Brocade Blue panel was embossed using the Perfect Details Texturz Plate.

Supplies: Branch Out, Christmas Punch, Best Yet, Large oval punch, Scallop oval punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Ribbon, Brads, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Sponge. Colors: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Real Red.

This last Sunday was the birthday party for our boys which was lots of fun, its still hard for me to believe how fast their both growing.
Have a great day!

12 comments:

Laura Howell said...

The card is pretty, wish I could see the sparkle I'm sure it makes the card amazing. I really like the layout. The boys are too cute.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the card Lynn, so wintery looking!!!! I love that set!

Your boys are sooooo handsome!! Looks like a fun time!

Donna MacDonald said...

This stamp is already on the dormant list? I've got to keep up! Great job on the sketch challenge - I bet the card really sparkles IRL!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely card. I love all the texture on all the different layers. Looks like a fun bday celebration!

Michelle said...

Lynn what a stunning card! I bet it's so sparkly and even more gorgeous IRL! I love cardinals and this card totally caught my eye!! Super job with the mojo sketch too!! Oh and your boys look so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those boys are growing into mostly handsome. Firetruck cake looks so good. I love the card as well too.

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful Card. Love all the layers.
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Danni said...

Handsome boys!!
I love this card! This is a set I wouldn't have a clue what to do with it, can't color it, but wow, you sure rocked it!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Gorgeous card Lynn! I am such a sucker for those classic colors together. Cute pic of the boys! The cake looks awesome!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Wow Lynn! This is a lovely card!!!
Congrats to your boys!! great picture!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful wintery scene. I really like the frosty feel with just a splash of red. Super cute pic of the boys. Connor's cake is so adorable. The b-day pumpkin pie cracks me up.

Tina said...

So incredibly pretty. Loving the colors.
Your boys sure are cute too.